As a (Junior) Partner Sales Manager at Favoroute you will make sure Favoroute.com becomes the digital platform for travel guides worldwide. Easy right? You will be the hero responsible for contracting new partners to distribute Favoroute with their products. Together with the CEO, you will attract loads of partners to work with favoroute.com and ensure they and their customers are very happy. Join us to become part of our journey!What do you tell your friends you do?
“The Favoroute guide you received by booking a flight last week? That was because I set up the partnership!”What's your job actually like?
How to make this a success?
- You will find new and exciting brands in the (travel) industry that want to deliver digital travel guides written by locals to their customers.
- You set up meetings with these partners, and feel comfortable reaching out to them via phone, email or face-to-face meetings.
- You write new proposals for partners and get them excited to sign fast.
- You create your own annual time and budget planning for acquiring new partners.
- You easily make new relevant contacts or work with your current network to boost revenue.
- You team up with our CEO and communications manager to come up with new business methods, new partner collaborations, and improvements on flow.
- When you are not on the road talking to new potential partners in the Netherlands or abroad, you are working at our cool office in TQ in the center of Amsterdam.
- You like to network, have your own extensive network and can easily make new connections.
- You can easily identify and connect with the decision-making manager at the partner company.
- You have an understanding of online business, including online campaigns, conversion rates, click-through rates etc.
- You are a strong communicator who is not afraid to speak in public and give presentations
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. German or another third language is a plus.
- You are not afraid to share your own opinion, take initiative, and get things finished.
- You are eager to learn about the start-up ecosystem in the Netherlands, and to join startup events together with the Favoroute team.
You will be working in a dedicated and smart team with 8 enthusiastic travel lovers, each of them with their own specialization and interests. From app developer to community manager, from Mexico to Russia. Each of these roomies will challenge you, both technically and in your knowledge of Game of Thrones.