Working at Favoroute
Favoroute is growing! That's why we are looking for you to be our new hero and to complete our team. We have so many original and innovative ideas, we can't do it all by ourselves and need you to turn our actions into results! Let's guide each other along the route.
Content Marketeer (English native)
We are always looking for new heroes, maybe it's you?
What do you tell your friends you do?
“The Rome travel guide with walking routes you bought yesterday? That was because I inspired you with my articles about the city in the Favoroute Magazine last week!”
What's your job actually like?
- Through your articles you inspire travelers to take their favorite routes.
- Youl'll write inspirational articles for the Favoroute Magazine and for other partners in the travel industry.
- Youl'll creative help us with making the content calendar for Favoroute and other partners
- Youl'll be responsible for the Favoroute social media.
- You team up with our English content specialist and community manager.
- You will join the Favoroute team events and brainstorm sessions for new features.
How to make this a success?
- You surf the web like Kelly Slater for the latest trends in travel.
- You are not afraid to share your own opinion and take initiative.
- You are creative and independent.
- Because you stay up-to-date on the latest traveling trends via blogs and social media, you know exactly what opportunities to take for Favoroute.
- Because you are a strong communicator and team player, you know how to get things finished.
- You love working in a dynamic work environment with 50+ other startups.
This is what your new office is going to look like:
- You are currently a student in communications, media and/or journalism
- You are available at least 3 days a week, and preferably more.
- You could write before you could speak, in other words: you are the J.K. Rowling of writing travel experiences.
- You are an expert in social media.
- You speak and write better English than Shakespeare ever did.
- You are an experienced traveler and know what travelers are passionate about and want to read.
You would really be our new hero if you also:
- are a pro with Photoshop and InDesign
- know how to edit videos and take awesome pictures
- live in a biking distance of our office in Amsterdam.
- are great at baking cookies for all your colleagues.
You will be working in a dedicated and smart team with 6 enthusiastic travel lovers, each of them with their own specialization and interests. From app developer to community manager, from Mexico to Russia. Each of these teamies will challenge you, both technically and in your knowledge of Game of Thrones.